As of this writing, I am a beginner. I don’t have any idea if you will appreciate how I relate with you. But for sure, I am talking out my emotions and life experiences.
Why These Topics
It’s not because I only want to write. I write for many very good reasons. Among these, I’ve got three to enumerate:
1. I want to maximize my time and skills
2. I want to earn extra if not to become rich (hahahaha…to wish is free anyway!)
3. I write because I wanted to make use of my talent and share to those who may need it…and I know one of them is my little VON PHILIPP.
Now, those are the reasons why I write. Behind these reasons, I have to let you know also who inspires me to do this writing.
1. The Professional Top Bloggers
2. Myself (the Lord Almighty tells us....Love yourself and your enemy!)
3. My family…..especially (again…and I tell you from beginning to end…) my little VON PHILIPP.
What I Did Not Wish To Write
Since high school, I hate memorizing. I only did it because I have to pass my subjects. But you know, everytime examinations are scheduled, I do memorize one week before it takes place. I easily forget those stuffs!
I would not write on topics with figures, with names, places…..generally proper nouns (oh my gusssshh)! It will be disgusting if ever I state wrong names or misleading phrases.
As Shakespeare have said….
"Conversations should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affection, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood."
And another poet quoted…
”As long as your bones can still stand up with your soul, be a fighter. But be silent in the battle for if they will notice you fighting, they might fight you back. Though, be strong for only the strong survives.”
God bless us all!